- MN Resuscitation Consortium
- University of Minnesota, Cardiovascular Division
- Minnesota Department of Health
- MRC Bystander Site
The University of Minnesota Medical School – Cardiovascular Division leads the Minnesota Resuscitation Consortium, a partnership of organizations and acute care physicians focused on providing a new platform of treatments and technologies to more rapidly deploy and evaluate advances in the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Dedication to the development, evaluation and advancement of novel life-saving technologies for the treatment of acute cardiovascular collapse, including cardiac arrest, shock and trauma.
- EMS and Cardiology committees representing leadership statewide are developing standardized best practices for cardiac arrest management and care.
- SCA survivors lead efforts to increase bystander response.
- Developed statewide leadership teams of citizens, community leaders, emergency care professionals, and physicians to work on projects that ultimately will help improve survival rates.
- Developed bystander CPR training registry and an AED registry specifically for Minnesota.
Demetris Yannopoulos, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Medical Director, Minnesota Resuscitation Consortium
Director of Research, Interventional Cardiology Section
Minnesota State CARES Coordinator and Analyst